Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, accounting for about one-third of its protein composition. It is the substance that holds the body together and is responsible for healthy joints and skin elasticity, or stretchiness. Collagen is found in the bones, muscles, skin, tendons and ligaments. Collagen is even the major component of the hair and nails.
As we age, our existing collagen breaks down, our body's natural collagen production begins to decline and the cells structures weaken, leading to a loss of plumpness in the skin, dry skin and the formation of wrinkles. At about 25 years of age collagen production begins to decrease and in women, by menopause, collagen loss is at about 2% a year. In the first 5 years of menopause, women lose as much as 30% of their skin collagen.
Fortunately, clinical trials show that feeding the skin through supplementation with collagen shows “significant and sustained” improvement in skin condition. Collagen is easily absorbed by the digestive system and made readily available to the skin.
Collagen Lift® Paris therefore makes it possible to increase total body collagen and reverse signs of aging in the skin. Replacing the collagen lost with a recommended daily dose of Collagen Lift® Paris has been proven to decrease wrinkles and increase skin hydration and elasticity.
Manufactured in France, Collagen Lift® Paris is clean, our products contain only what is essential –no fillers, sweeteners or bulking agents.
5 REASONS WHY COLLAGEN LIFT PARIS IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR SKIN CARE
- Increasing total body collagen through supplementation is proven to be an effective and natural anti-aging approach for the skin.
- The secret to Collagen Lift Paris’ rejuvenating action is Bioactive Collagen Peptides®. Bioactive means the peptides are much smaller than regular collagen molecules, allowing easy digestion, absorption and availability to the skin.
- 99% of the collagen in our single dose is absorbed. Topical face creams show no evidence of improving skin elasticity over time, as they are thought not to penetrate deeply enough.
- Collagen Lift Paris is also enhanced with Ulva lactuca seaweed which not only stimulates collagen production, but also provides the skin with essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals. Using Ulva lactuca has been shown to be soothing for dry and irritated skin.
- Collagen Lift Paris contains Vitamin C which is essential in assisting the production of collagen within the skin; it is also a powerful anti-oxidant that scrubs the cells of free radicals.